There’s a reason that contract hire is the most popular method of leasing business vehicles.
When it comes to business car leasing, contract hire is the preferred choice of our customers across all sectors, from small businesses to large corporates, because of the range of benefits it brings over and above vehicle ownership.
Our contract hire leasing agreements are available from one to four years, depending on your requirements, including all of our business car and commercial vehicle leasing contracts.
If you’re currently weighing up whether contract hire leasing or outright purchase is more beneficial for your business, we’ve put together some factors for you to consider as part of your decision-making process.
Business contract hire leasing benefits
- Brand new, high-quality vehicles every 1-4 years
- Flexible contract hire lengths
- Vehicles always in warranty (1-3 year contracts)
- No large capital outlay
- Fixed monthly costs
- Business car leases do not appear on your balance sheet*
- Tax and VAT advantages**
- Simply hand cars back at end of contract
- No need to worry about residual values
- No need to sell vehicles
- Set your annual mileage, with the option to pool mileage across all leased vehicles, and amend your mileage once a year to suit your changing business needs
- Give your drivers the option to purchase their vehicles at the end of their contract
- Service, maintenance and repair can be included in costs and includes the award-winning Driverline concierge service
Contract Hire Leasing on all makes and models of business car
Did you know that Volkswagen Financial Services | Fleet was set up to fund any make of vehicle, not just Volkswagen Group brands?
So, as well as sourcing the most appropriate vehicles for your business we can offer a unique perspective on contract hire leasing, fleet management solutions and services that are right for you.
Of course, we’re also uniquely placed to advise on our group brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
Leasing solutions designed for your business
We know that for some of our customers, a straightforward leasing agreement with no hidden costs and our £100 damage waiver is exactly what’s needed.
However, for fleet managers and decision makers looking for more support, such as unrivalled fleet management services, a dedicated account manager or award-winning driver services, we’ll take the time to truly understand your business so you can take advantage of a leasing solution that meets your specific needs.
* From January 2019, any businesses reporting under IFRS 16 will be required to report any leases on their balance sheet.
** You can usually claim 50% VAT on any business lease vehicles. However, you may be eligible to reclaim all the VAT if the car is used for business purposes only and not private use, or is mainly used, such as a taxi or for driving instruction.