We’ll do anything to prevent downtime – night or day. Our fleet telematics solution prompts our Driverline agents to call your staff when their vehicle needs servicing, and stop the interruption before it starts.
Driverline is a 24/7 service, which means we’re always on hand to step in, and make interventions that save you money.
That’s not the only way we’re ahead of the game. We provide drivers with a Bluetooth fob which allows them to confirm their identity, and whether they’re about to undertake a business or private journey. So your data stays accurate, and you’ve got a clear route to a more profitable fleet.
Our fleet telematics solution provides:
- Accident notifications: our solution detects impacts as low as five miles per hour – so you can take immediate steps to check your driver is safe and uninjured, find out if a courtesy vehicle will be required, and reduce downtime.
- Automated reports that score drivers based on their driving style and behaviour, allowing you to educate staff where appropriate. You can then encourage them to make changes that heighten safety, reduce fuel spend, and cut CO2 emissions, tyre wear and insurance costs.
- Easy installation – our solution can simply be plugged into the car or van’s OBD port, so your fleet can be back up and running straight away.
- 24/7 tracking and detailed cost reporting that could see you save up to 25 per cent on wear and tear, and 15 per cent on fuel bills.
- Option to geo-fence vehicles, so you can be alerted if vehicles are being used outside of prescribed hours or locations.