Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) Fleet has won Leasing Company of the Year (over 20,000 vehicles) at the GREENFLEET 2023 Awards, celebrating and rewarding its commitment to sustainability, emissions reduction and the transition to net zero.
“It’s an honour to receive this incredible recognition from GREENFLEET as a result of all the continued hard work of everyone at VWFS Fleet to support our client’s decarbonisation journeys.”
“Over the last year in particular, VWFS Fleet has continued to deliver a number of new and innovative EV initiatives, which have enhanced the support we’re offering our customers looking to lift the sustainability of their fleets.”
An award-winning EV proposition
VWFS Fleet’s EVolve proposition – central to its GREENFLEET recognition – offers unprecedented support for fleets, including a host of tools, solutions, services and expert advice. That includes:
- Fleet analysis: VWFS Fleet’s bespoke Fleet Management Portal enables customers to view their entire fleet’s vehicle and driver data in one place. When it comes to decarbonisation, customers can also analyse and track their EV transition progress, carbon emissions reduction and EV readiness.
- Vehicle choice: VWFS Fleet has a team of expert consultants – including newly recognised EV Champion, David Watts – to help customers select the right make, model and type of vehicle for their business needs, ensuring a smooth transition to electric.
- Charging: VWFS Fleet supports its customers in developing a clear charging policy. By partnering with industry experts, VWFS Fleet can deliver home and workplace charging solutions and support businesses with their reimbursement strategies.
- Funding: VWFS Fleet helps its customers to identify the most cost-effective funding options to support their EV transition, and any savings that can be made through a Whole Life Costs analysis. Solutions include leasing, salary sacrifice and flexible renting.
- Driver support: As the final puzzle piece, VWFS Fleet also helps to champion driver engagement and support drivers in making the switch to EVs. This includes getting buy-in to salary sacrifice schemes, delivering EV roadshows to alleviate concerns and offering vehicle demonstrations for drivers to experience how an EV would work for them.
Alongside all of this, VWFS Fleet also offers a wide range of free tools and guides to help smooth businesses’ EV transitions, including EV Journey Planning and EV Charging guides.
Find out more about VWFS Fleet’s EV transition support here.