- By accessing and/or using this site you confirm that you accept and agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
2) About us
- Registered office is at Brunswick Court, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5LR (“we” or “VWFS”).
- Volkswagen Financial Services (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under registration number 311988. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fca.org.uk or by phoning the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
3) Privacy and Cookies
4) Accessing this site
- This site is a website operated by VWFS. We may update this site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on this site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- This site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through this site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of this site or any service or product described on this site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access this site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
5) Intellectual Property Rights
- This web site is published by VWFS and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights in existence at any time throughout the world. All web site design, text, graphics, information, data, video and audio recordings, the typographical arrangement thereof, and all other material on this web site is owned by or licensed to VWFS.
- Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of personally using this as an information resource for our products. Any other use of materials on this website, commercial or otherwise, including reproduction for purposes other than the above, modification, distribution or republication without our prior written permission is prohibited.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- VWFS’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You agree not to remove any copyright notice or other notice signifying VWFS’s or any other third party’s intellectual property rights.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on this web site, unless otherwise specified, are the trademarks of VWFS or its licensors. No rights are granted to use any of them in any manner whatsoever.
6) No reliance on information
- The content on this site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on this site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that this site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
9) Third party links and resources in this site
- Where this site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and neither those sites nor the products and services contained on such websites are endorsed by VWFS. You use such websites entirely at your own risk.
- This site may contain some material provided by third parties. We accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of such material.
- No third party is permitted to link any website to this site without VWFS’s prior written consent.
10) Misuse Statement
We reserve the right to prevent your usage of this site if you misuse the contents contained within this website in any manner. We are the final arbiter as to what shall constitute misuse and our decision will be final.
11) Applicable law