Tyres keep your drivers on the road. That’s why we use our trusted partners ATS Euromaster to manage and supply this vital service.
The condition of the tyres on your fleet is paramount as they are the only contact the vehicle has with the road surface and they form an integral part of the driver’s safety and comfort as well as the vehicle’s economy and performance.
That’s why here at Volkswagen Financial Services | Fleet we use 4-time ROSPA Gold Award winners, ATS Euromaster as our preferred tyre maintenance supplier*. With over 330 centres nationally, over 800 mobile fitting vans and 97.4% customer satisfaction rating we know that you’ll be in good hands for any of your tyre needs.
We offer a wide range of fleet tyre management options from premium manufacturers such as Michelin, Goodyear, Dunlop ensuring that your fleet vehicles’ are covered for all of their performance, handling and braking needs.
Our fleet tyre management plan includes:
- Repairable punctures (to be confirmed by our dedicated tyre repair specialists)
- Replacement tyres of the same size and specification (but not necessarily the same make) as originally specified for standard fitment
- Wheel alignment and geometry check where necessary due to fair wear and tear
- Wheel balance
- Tyres changed at one of over 900 approved outlets across the UK
Our fleet tyre management plan excludes:
- Accidental damage
- Irreparable punctures (to be confirmed by our dedicated tyre repair specialists)
- Misuse or vandalism
- Replacement of non–standard tyres
- Tyre sealant and repair equipment
- Tyres that have been repaired using tyre sealants or additives
- Wheel alignment as a result of kerb damage or any other negligence
- Winter and all season tyres
- Please contact our approved tyre supplier on 08000 855 552 (Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) when you require assistance
*Main tyre supplier is ATS Euromaster, although our dealership network can also fit them and at our discretion, National Tyres can fit tyres in special circumstances
Why we use ATS Euromaster
ATS Euromaster have over 50 years of tyre maintenance experience and provide some of the highest levels of tyre fitter training in the industry. Whether you are having tyres fitted in one of the 330 ATS Euromaster Centres around the UK or at home/work by one of their pre-bookable mobile tyre technicians you can be assured that you’re in good hands.
All ATS Euromaster Centres offer a free drive-in tyre check service. Technicians will check the tread depth and overall condition of your tyres and look for any defects or premature wear issues that may reduce the lifespan or the ability of the tyres. They’ll recommend any remedial work such as tyre alignment, rebalancing, puncture repair or re-inflation to help prolong the tyre life or supply and fit replacement tyres where the usable life of the tyre is over. By offering a range of different tyre brands and patterns they will ensure that the right tyres are fitted to your fleet to keep them moving safely and efficiently.
The ATS Euromaster tyre service offers:
- Tyre replacement and tyre services at over 330 centres nationwide
- Pre-bookable Mobile Fleet Service to fit tyres at home or work* reducing valuable downtime
- Free Coffee and Wi-Fi in most ATS Euromaster Centres allowing drivers to continue working on laptop and mobile devices whilst tyres are fitted
- Free drive-in tyre checking service at all ATS Euromaster Centres enabling drivers to be confident that their vehicle is safe and legal.
- A range of available tyre brands including Michelin, Dunlop and Goodyear
* Within normal working hours.