As the UK’s largest contracted service provider, you can rest assured that we maintain more than 700,000 vehicles under SMR contracts.
We’re the only fleet management outfit to actively direct all our customers towards franchised dealer servicing and genuine parts, paints and glass for all makes of our business lease vehicles as standard. This translates to:
- less time off-road for your company’s lease cars, because brand-trained technicians fix more vehicles first time
- a faster, better customer experience for your drivers
- two-year warranties for genuine parts, with no upper claims limit
- three-year warranties for manufacturers’ genuine batteries
- every time a vehicle is seen, it will be updated with the latest software, so it can operate at its most efficient
- protection of your vehicles’ residual values thanks to high quality workmanship and parts.
Your service, maintenance and repair billing can be consolidated into a single convenient invoice.
What’s more, we can help you manage costs and reduce your admin time by using our expertise and economies of scale:
- Our maintenance controllers are experienced vehicle technicians, who know the requirements for each job and are able to identify and remove excess costs before authorising work.
- We can agree a minimum authorisation cost of up to £1,000, so we can go ahead with routine service, maintenance and any repair work, within this limit, without prior approval.
- We are able to provide a fixed cost on scheduled service and maintenance work, which we will build into your leasing cost to ensure you can budget accordingly.
- Or you can choose to pay on use depending on your risk and cost-control requirements.
- Service and maintenance is authorised within 10 minutes, helping to reduce vehicle downtime.
- If you require support to set and control your maintenance policy, we can do the legwork for you.
- We’ve pioneered automation for service requests and can automatically authorise as much as 80 per cent of requests.
- We have a target average response time of 8 minutes to service/maintenance enquiries.
- On average, we manage more than 40,000 SMR invoices a month so we have the capacity to support changes in your business.