We care about your efficiency as much as you do. That’s why our Driverline agents are on hand 24/7, ready to help you reduce downtime, and protect your budget.
Your staff can make service and maintenance bookings, activate roadside recovery services, report incidents, or arrange tyre and glass replacement – all from one phone number, at any time of day or night. So whatever happens, your drivers get back on the road quickly, and your business does too.
We’ll even tailor our service and maintenance packages to suit your needs
– giving you the peace of mind that comes with being covered from every angle. This level of service explains our impressive performance: during 2016 our response time was 16 minutes, and during Q1 of 2017 we reduced this to just 10 minutes. It’s all set up to take your fleet, and your budget, further than ever.
Our service and maintenance packages include:
- Help from 7,500 quality dealers nationwide, so we can take care of all your routine servicing and maintenance needs quickly, wherever your drivers are in the country
- Servicing from official franchised retailers for all our vehicles as well as premium brand tyres that help your drivers go the extra mile – and beyond
- Genuine parts for all vehicles – for maximum vehicle performance, durability, fuel economy and cost-effectiveness
- Two-year warranties for genuine parts, with no upper claims limit – as well as three-year warranties for our genuine batteries
- All your maintenance costs on one convenient invoice for a fixed monthly fee, to help you budget and manage cash flow
- Reduced admin time and costs with our fleet service authorisation system – one of the leading solutions of its kind in the UK
- Protection of the residual value of the vehicles you own, thanks to high quality parts and workmanship
- All routine servicing included, as specified by the manufacturer – as well as battery and exhaust replacement – so you can minimise your costs