Barclaycard Fuel+ in association with TMC offers you control of your business fuel costs*. Drivers can record their journeys with precision and ease by logging the details on the TMC Mileage Capture and Audit System.
Drivers’ fuel purchases are combined with mileage data to provide accurate figures for fuel consumption and pence per mile costs. The end result is easy-to-access, robust data that gives you complete visibility of your business fuel spend and mileage activity, reducing overall business fuel and mileage costs. Barclaycard Fuel+ provides:
- Considerable coverage – Barclaycard Fuel+ is acceptable at all outlets that accept VISA, including all low-cost supermarkets1
- Coverage across Europe – VISA network also means Fuel+ can be accepted across Europe1
- TMC’s Mileage Capture and Audit System enables the separation of business and personal use, giving your company control over its entire fleet’s business fuel costs which may help drive cost savings
- Total visibility of where and when your employees are buying fuel through Barclaycard Fuel+
- Chip and PIN technology provides an extra layer of security over traditional magnetic strip fuel cards
- TMC’s audit ensures business mileage claims are accurate and compliant
- TMC monitors driver behaviour to help eradicate misuse
* Subject to application & status
1 Please note that a few small fuel retailers with a shop may be classified by their Visa processing bank as a supermarket or convenience store and your card may therefore be declined. Only an outlet classified as a fuel retailer will accept your card.