As part of our unrivalled range of fleet management services, you can arrange with your experienced account manager to provide fleet consultancy that meets your specific requirements.
And that’s whether you fund your vehicles with us or another business car leasing provider. This includes constructive advice, analysis and recommendations to help you get your fleet operating to its full potential:
- Whole-life cost analysis of your current fleet versus the market
- Comprehensive fleet reporting, delivering a wide range of current data, such as monthly financials, total spend per cost centre, pooled mileage, maintenance recharges, fine reports, new vehicle deliveries, vehicle order status, and driver dashboard analysis.
- Technology updates: keeping abreast of new vehicle models and other technological innovations.
- Strategic planning: ensuring your fleet is designed and equipped to meet the mobility requirements of the future.
- Social and environmental responsibility planning: protecting your drivers and the environment. With tools and advice to keep you abreast of governance, legislation and taxation, such as IFRS16, GDPR and WLTP
- Cost analysis: exploring funding options, such as salary sacrifice, and tax optimisation.
- Policy development: ensuring your policies are fully tailored and compliant.
- Advice on risk management, duty of care and driving: understanding compliance requirements for fleets with 10+ vehicles. This is also supported by our driver duty of care and driving licence checking services.
- Vehicle choice for specific usage: drawing on our technical expertise in light commercial vehicle conversions to explore bespoke and specialist conversion options that are fit for purpose and cost-effective. These are all managed by us through the same single invoice.